• Site totaling approximately 161 +/- Acres.
• Servicing is located along the boulevard just north of the Costco, expected to cross St. Albert Trail to the future fire hall directly south of the property.
• Long-term municipal plan to build a bypass along Bellerose Dr up to the waste treatment plant and a trunk and outfall to the Sturgeon River.
• Water for the region coming out of the Oakmont and Lacombe reservoirs, with the goal of a future reservoir within municipal boundaries for this northern region.
• ASP required for this parcel, with other large-scale regional land developers currently in progress on ASP’s for bordering and nearby land parcels.
• Plans for future annexation areas from the Province of Alberta are expected imminently.
• Future municipal fire hall and park and ride directly at the Southeast corner of the property.
Lease Rate: $170,000/Acre